Local Chapter news & Forums

Forum Home > Florida, 7 Bridges Chapters > Greetings!

Pyro
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Hey! Not a lot of activity on our forum so I figured I would strike up some conversation. So, I pose these questions for all to participate in or not. What is your dream bike? Do you build it or order a stock bike and modify it, or pay someone to build it for you? And, why is this your dream bike?
May 18, 2015 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shep
Limited Member

My dream bike....Well actually my dream bike is the one that I own. I named her Sylvia after my mum God Bless Her. It is the only motorcycle that my father let me take him for a ride on. And She's RED. 06 Deluxe. I worked many years pondering on the right one. I've had my share of junkers, ass breakers, and, so on...but when I saw her for the first time sitting there I swear I could hear her calling my name. I new that she was the one that I had been looking for all this time. And my wife likes her to. BIG PLUS !!! LOL I haven't really done much to change her. I Love the way She looks and feels going down the rode just the way she is.

--

Shep

May 18, 2015 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pyro
Nice Shep! I got my eye on a Road King, but I have a 62 Triumph Bonneville I'm gonna build out.
May 20, 2015 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shep
Limited Member

OH MY GOD I LOVE TRUMPETS !!!!

--

Shep

May 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shep
Limited Member

My brother had a Sunshine BSA when we were younger. Yhat was a fun bike. I can't count how many times we wrecked it...Damn brake pedal shifter LOL

--

Shep

May 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pyro
A few years ago.... Maybe 7....I was looking for a 67,68,69 Bonnie 650 to build. I wanted a unit bike, but ran across a pre unit 62. Looked at it realized it was about 80 percent there with original parts so bought it for about $150.... Got a great surprise of finding out it was a matching numbers bike when I got it home.
May 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shep
Limited Member

That was a hell of a dal you got.

--

Shep

May 21, 2015 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shep
Limited Member

Just finished up repairing a 74 Shovel with some electrical problems a few days back. The owner and I are so glad it's back on the road.

--

Shep

June 1, 2015 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pyro
Very nice! Love an old Shovel!
June 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phoenix
4Brorhers and 1 sister rode the tail of the dragon July 8, 2015. Time slot is 11:17am. Go to 129photo.com and look for the date and time. You will see my red street glide, Mike and Abby on a wide glide, and Michael on an electra glide. All the same time slots. Check it out
July 10, 2015 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

julius evans
Limited Member

Pyro at May 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM

A few years ago.... Maybe 7....I was looking for a 67,68,69 Bonnie 650 to build. I wanted a unit bike, but ran across a pre unit 62. Looked at it realized it was about 80 percent there with original parts so bought it for about $150.... Got a great surprise of finding out it was a matching numbers bike when I got it home.

Where did you buy your Bonnie 360 pre unit 62 from?
--
Julius Evans
May 13, 2016 at 7:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pyro
From a shop owner that had it in parts in his shop for years...just wanted it gone as he was never gonna build it.
June 4, 2016 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.